5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: DFT, PDLI, APL, NGLS, RDS.A
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $109.85 million or 4.72% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The net income increased by 27.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $73.50 million to $93.74 million.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, PDLI is up 4.97% to its most recent closing price of 7.81. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- PDL BIOPHARMA INC has improved earnings per share by 19.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PDL BIOPHARMA INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.47 versus $1.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.73 versus $1.47).
- You can view the full PDL BioPharma Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.