Ciaccia: "You touched on battery life earlier. When do you think we start to see battery life on phones and tablets not be a concern anymore, where you can go an exceptionally long period of time without charging?"
Eul: "We can go already in a way without charging, an exceptionally long time, sometimes as long as three weeks."
Ciaccia: "In terms of actual usage."
Eul: "It depends on the user. As we drive forward Moore's Law, every generation has a lower power consumption. Of course, we expect the 14 nanometer generations will again deliver a big, big push forward in terms of either processing power, or usage time on the battery."--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV