"I was extremely excited to be selected to join in the Lands' End 'Made to Work' campaign," said interior designer Reed Woodson, founder of Beedus & Jardin, an interior design firm that offers sustainable building services. "When I was told the reason Lands' End wanted to work with me on the campaign was because our businesses share the same principles – quality, value and service – it seemed like a natural fit, one that I was eager to be a part of."
Woodson is joined by Joe Branch, a sports marketer and professor who is active in the nonprofit UWANTGAME, a mentoring program for high school athletes; and Justin Talt, a Los Angeles-based filmmaker and founder of Indie Film Folio, a company that helps aspiring filmmakers around the country get their projects off the ground, as the three real-life men featured in the campaign.
A Shirt That's Heads Above OthersIt's hard to make a good thing even better, but that's just what Lands' End has done to its Men's No Iron Pinpoint Shirt:
- Woven with an ultra-fine yarn, the pinpoint shirt is smoother and stronger than ever, thanks to Supima ® cotton. Supima is created from the top 3% of U.S.-grown cotton and its longer, stronger fibers make the shirt softer and more durable than ever before.
- Adding a no-iron finish ensures the shirt keeps that "just-pressed" look all day long.
- Wicking and stain release properties give the shirt a technical edge that will keep real working men cool and clean during long days at the office.
- All Lands' End shirts feature a single-needle seam, which takes extra time in construction but helps make seams lie flatter and avoids unsightly "puckering."
- Lands' End guarantees quality at a great value for all their products, and the Men's No Iron Pinpoint Shirt is no different:
- Every man has a different dress shirt preference that matches his style. With traditional, tailored and slim fit options in a buttondown, straight or spread collar, this shirt is available in nearly 50 possible combinations, creating a custom shirt-buying experience without paying custom prices.
- No matter what shirt men pick, caring for it has never been easier – this no-iron shirt is guaranteed to hold up through 30 wash cycles.
The No Iron Pinpoint Shirt retails for $54-$64.About Lands' End Lands' End ® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period. ® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home at landsend.com, 1-800-800-5800, the Lands' End Shops at Sears and around the world. Lands' End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD). URL: www.landsend.com www.landsend.com/newsroom Video with caption: "Lands' End Launches It's 'Made To Work' Campaign, Proving Both its No Iron Pinpoint Shirt - And The Men Who Wear It - Are Strongly Suited To Get The Job Done". Video available at: http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/FX-CG80308-20130916-01.mp4 SOURCE Lands' End
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV