DODGEVILLE, Wis., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For men and their Lands' End shirts, there's a common thread: they're "Made to Work!" Introducing the Lands' End "Made to Work" campaign, showcasing how Lands' End's superior-quality Men's No Iron Pinpoint Shirt and the real men who wear them are both "Made to Work." The online, print and broadcast advertising campaign will feature three real working men in their everyday lives sporting the classic shirt, with its new level of style and updated fits, fabrics, tailoring and care features boasting qualities that are "Made to Work."
"The Lands' End shirt is a classic that is made to perform. The Made to Work campaign celebrates this iconic staple's authenticity and enduring quality by equating the unparalleled value of the shirt with the values of the individual who wears it," said Edgar Huber, CEO & president, Lands' End. "Whether he's a teacher, a CEO or a small-business owner, he brings true value to the world through his work – and the Lands' End shirt is the perfect fit to help him achieve his goals and purpose through that work."
The Lands' End guiding principles – quality, value and service – are reflected in the men the campaign will feature. Quality equates with integrity, shown in how the men work for something larger than themselves, whether for a cause, community or family; value equates with the heroic character of the American worker, which inspires those around them to do the same; and service equates with the dedication the men embody in order to achieve long-term goals for the greater good.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV