It’s the power of information and convenience in your pocket. The new Reliant App brings everything for managing electricity service right into the palm of a hand. Customers can quickly monitor usage, pay bills and manage account information for a simple, customized online experience. Handle everything from the office, couch or favorite coffee shop.
The app is free and available for download from the App Store SM for iPhone ® or Google Play TM for Android™ smartphones. Users can choose to stay logged in after the first visit for quick access on the intuitive interface.
Easy-to-use features help customers stay in control, informed and connected with their Reliant accounts.
- Make a payment in seconds or map the closest payment location.
- Load funds onto a Reliant SmartStart Plan account.
- View projected bills*, pay current bills and review billing history.
- Review usage by the day, week, month or year, and compare it to your past usage or usage of homes similar to yours or with similar attributes.*
- Receive important account notifications on the dashboard, and sign up for proactive account alerts via email or text message.
“Many of our customers are already keeping up with news, activities and friends while on the go, making Reliant’s mobile app a natural fit for their connected lifestyles,” said Elizabeth Killinger, president of Reliant. “The app is designed both for smartphone beginners and experts, giving everyone freedom and comfort to manage electricity and their budgets in the best ways for them.”Customer service and support are also at your fingertips with the Reliant app. With just a tap, customers can call or email Reliant agents, make account changes or report an outage. To view more information, video and screenshots of the Reliant app, visit www.reliant.com/appmedia. *Projected bill and similar homes comparison not available for SmartStart customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV