NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- This is a an important week with the Federal Reserve's Federal Open Market Committee meeting. TheStreet's Brittany Umar, Andrew Krill and Lindsey Bell break down what to watch for this week.
On Tuesday, the two-day FOMC meeting begins and the Fed will determine whether it will reduce its $85 billion per month bond-buying stimulus plan. Krill added that he's looking for a small cut to the tune of $5 billion to $10 billion per month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV