SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pearl Yee, MD, FACOG and clinical professor at the University of California, San Francisco, is pleased to announce that her private practice, Pearl W. Yee, M.D. Inc, in San Francisco is now offering the BREVAGen™ predictive risk test. Clinically validated, BREVAGen is the latest advance in assessing a woman's unique risk of developing non-familial or sporadic breast cancer.
"Personalized medicine and genetic screening have evolved, and we now have the tools to fuel one of my greatest passions, which is preventing cancer. I now expect my patients to live well into their 90s. With proper medical insights using tests like BREVAGen, we can help women understand their personal risk of developing cancers such as breast cancer; better understand their personal risk of using hormone replacement therapies; and, avoid unnecessary testing," said Dr. Yee. "Having pioneered the use of robotic surgery and minimally invasive surgery, I'm passionate about utilizing new technology to improve patient care. BREVAGen helps us understand each patient's risk so we can then develop personalized breast health and monitoring plans tailored to their specific risk and needs. BREVAGen helps me identify women who might need more frequent testing and those who might require less. This will help reduce the incidence of advanced breast cancer cases we see, help save lives and help control medical costs."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV