Safeway (NYSE: SWY) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $28.37 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Safeway has been 4.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Safeway has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 55.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.90.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts