CANTON, Mass., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands, home to two of the world's most recognized and loved brands, announced today the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with two new franchise groups to develop 17 new restaurants in markets in west and central Texas over the next several years.
The two franchise groups and their development plans include:
- New franchise group Niknud LLC plans to develop eight traditional Dunkin' Donut restaurants and three Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination units throughout western Texas in Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock and San Angelo. The first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the remainder by 2019.
- New franchise group Alamo Donuts LLC plans to develop five traditional Dunkin' Donut restaurants and one Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination location in San Antonio, Texas. Led by principal Jeff Phillips, their first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the remainder by 2019.
Dunkin' Donuts franchise opportunities are still available in Texas in Beaumont, Wichita Falls, Tyler and Midland/ Odessa. Additionally, opportunities exist to develop Baskin-Robbins shops across Texas."We've experienced incredible growth throughout Texas recently, which wouldn't be possible without our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day," said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of franchising and business development, Dunkin' Brands. "We have over 100 restaurants planned to open over the next several years with outstanding franchise partners and are thrilled that Niknud LLC and Alamo Donuts LLC have chosen to grow with us in the Lone Star State." Dunkin' Donuts' new look includes four distinct restaurant design options for franchisees, each featuring variations in layout, color schemes, graphics, textures, furniture and/or lighting. The designs called Original Blend, Cappuccino Blend, Dark Roast and Jazz Brew are designed to enhance the current restaurant appearance, environment and layout to serve people all day long. Unlike other quick-service restaurants, Dunkin' Donuts allows franchisees to select individual elements from any of the four options, creating a restaurant design that reflects their personal tastes and preferences, and best serves their specific restaurant size and location. Building a solid network of stores within a market enables Dunkin' Brands to invest in a distribution model that provides consistent, high-quality products that guests expect. In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin' Brands offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV