ANAHEIM, Calif., Sept. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq:ENT) ("Global Eagle") today announced that Dave Davis, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference in New York, NY at 11:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, September 19, 2013.
The presentation will be made available to the public via a live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Global Eagle's corporate web site at www.globaleagleent.com . The webcast will be archived for thirty days.
About Global Eagle EntertainmentGlobal Eagle Entertainment Inc. is the only full service platform offering both content and connectivity for the worldwide airline industry. Through its combined content, distribution and technology platforms, Global Eagle provides airlines and the millions of travelers they serve with the industry's most complete offering of in-flight video content, e-commerce and information services. Through its Row 44 subsidiary, Global Eagle utilizes Ku-band satellite technology to provide airline passengers with Internet access, live television, shopping and travel-related information. Currently installed on more than 500 aircraft, Row 44 has the largest fleet of connected entertainment platforms operating over land and sea globally. In addition, through its AIA division, Global Eagle provides film and television content, games and applications to more than 130 airlines worldwide. Global Eagle is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and maintains offices and support personnel around the world. Find out more at www.globaleagleent.com
CONTACT: Global Eagle Investor Contact: Chris Plunkett / Brad Edwards Brainerd Communicators, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 212-986-6667
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV