Pampers, the world’s leading diaper brand, today is celebrating the launch of major upgrades across its entire line of diapers, training pants and wipes. By interviewing over 9,000 moms about what was important for their baby, Pampers found the number one unmet need is a diaper that provides superior overnight dryness. Pampers incorporated this firsthand insight, as well as the brand’s deep understanding of baby and baby’s needs, to design a diaper that both mom and baby can count on for up to 12 hours of overnight protection.
Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers' softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5. (Photo: Business Wire)
“At Pampers, we strive to meet the needs of every mom and baby,” said Fama Francisco, Pampers Vice President and General Manager. “In the last 18 months, we’ve listened to thousands of moms on what they want for their baby. They told us a diaper that provides superior dryness, comfort and fit, particularly overnight.”
Key highlights include:
- Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers’ softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5.
- Pampers Baby Dry is up to three times drier than ordinary diapers 1 and provides up to 12 hours of overnight protection and three layers of absorbency.
- Pampers Cruisers are now more absorbent and offer Pampers’ best fit for all the ways babies play freely.
Moms are frequently challenged with the early morning wake-up call to change a leaky diaper. Pampers recently sponsored a survey of over 1,000 moms with little ones ages 3 and under. The survey found that nearly 1 in 3 mothers of babies age 1 or younger (30%) responded that they expect a wet, leaky diaper to be the #1 reason their babies may wake up at 3 a.m. Furthermore, the leading technique mothers of babies age 3 or younger (32%) use to help their babies have an uninterrupted night of sleep is to put a dry diaper on them before bed. 2To celebrate the product launch, Pampers is joining with BabyCenter, the #1 pregnancy and parenting web and mobile destination worldwide, and mom bloggers, who moms trust for tips and advice, to share the good news. Over the next three months, Pampers will be delighting thousands of moms across the country with exciting giveaways that include the new diapers and wipes, and inspiring moms to give back Pampers’ gifts to other moms in their community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV