ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its participation in two leading retail industry conferences in September 2013 hosted by Women’s Wear Daily and the Sellers’ Conference for Online Entrepreneurs (SCOE).
- ChannelAdvisor will sponsor the Fall Session of WWD Digital Forum taking place on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at the Asia Society Museum in New York City.
- ChannelAdvisor will exhibit at SCOE 2013, taking place September 19-20, 2013 at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott in Philadelphia.
ChannelAdvisor offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently manage and automate the online selling process across multiple channels including third-party marketplaces, paid search and comparison shopping engines. ChannelAdvisor’s robust software eliminates the tedious day-to-day tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, allowing sellers to successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
To request a meeting with a ChannelAdvisor e-commerce expert during the WWD Digital Forum or during SCOE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts