Comcast today announced Xfinity Freeview Latino, a two week all-access pass to discover and view more than 1,000 hours of the best Latino entertainment available in the U.S., totaling over 2,500 programs on Xfinity On Demand. Content includes classic and new telenovelas, TV drama, comedy, sports, documentaries and kids programming as well as movies and music and across broadcast, cable and premium networks in both Spanish and English for free.
Xfinity Freeview Latino will take place from September 23 through October 6 and will be available to all Xfinity TV customers on Xfinity On Demand, Xfinity.com/Latino and on the Xfinity TV Player app. Programming highlights and additional programming will be also be available on the Xfinity Latino Entertainment Channel.
"Xfinity Freeview Latino gives Xfinity TV customers a chance to explore the depth and breadth of the great Latino programming available both in Spanish and English," said Ruben Mendiola, Vice President and General Manager of Multicultural Services. “Latino content has evolved and improved greatly in the past few years, and we want our customers to take full advantage of this unparalleled free two-week pass to enjoy all the great entertainment that is available on Xfinity On Demand.”
Free content includes offerings from ABC Family, A&E, BabyFirst TV, beIN Sport, Bravo, Centroamérica TV, Comedy Central, Cinelatino, Cine Mexicano, De Película, Discovery en Español, ESPN Deportes, E!, FEARnet, Fox Deportes, Galavision, HBO Latino, History en Español, mun2, Lifetime, MundoFOX, NBC, Nickelodeon, NUVOtv, Pasiones, Starz, SUR Peru, Telemundo, Tr3s, TV Colombia, TVE, Univision, UniMás, Utilísima, ViendoMovies, Vme Kids and others. Featured programming includes telenovelas, reality shows, kids shows and movies such as:
- Breaking Bad – A&E (series)
- Colosio: el asesinato – Cinelatino (movie); US premiere
- Devious Maids – Lifetime (series)
- El Capo – MundoFOX (telenovela)
- El Chavo Animado – Univision (kids; animated series)
- Step Away – NUVOtv (new reality series); Pre-linear premiere
- La Reina Del Sur – Telemundo (telenovela)
- La Tempestad – Univision (telenovela)
- Larrymania – mun2 (reality series)
- Real Housewives of Miami – Bravo (reality series)
- Santa Diabla – Telemundo (telenovela)
- Total Divas – E! (reality series)