Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA) today announces the release of its Fiscal 2013 fourth quarter financial results on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. Results will be released over Business Wire at approximately 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time. The Company will also host a conference call at 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time to review its results, which will include comments by David Jaffe, President & CEO and Dirk Montgomery, Executive Vice President & CFO, followed by a question and answer session.
Parties interested in participating in this call should dial in at (877) 415-3178 prior to the start time, the passcode is 41323525. The call will also be simultaneously broadcast at www.ascenaretail.com. A recording of the call will be available shortly after its conclusion and until October 24, 2013 by dialing (617) 801-6888, the passcode is 26455032.
About Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA) is a leading specialty retailer offering clothing, shoes, and accessories for missy and plus-size women, under the Lane Bryant, Cacique, maurices, dressbarn and Catherines brands; and for tween girls and boys, under the Justice and Brothers brands. Ascena Retail Group, Inc. operates through its subsidiaries approximately 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.For more information about Ascena Retail Group, Inc. and its brands, visit www.ascenaretail.com, www.charmingshoppes.com, www.shopjustice.com, www.lanebryant.com, www.maurices.com, www.dressbarn.com, www.catherines.com, www.cacique.com, www.shopbrothers.com, www.figis.com and www.figisgallery.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV