Software applications maker Oracle (ORCL) ($32.46) is trading between its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $32.30 and $33.33. My annual value level is $30.81 with a monthly pivot at $32.33 and annual risky level at $34.68.
TIBCO Software (TIBX) ($24.61) set a 2013 high at $25.76 on Aug. 1 then declined to $22.23 on Aug. 23 holding the 200-day SMA at $22.10. My monthly value level is $21.86 with a weekly pivot at $23.56 and semiannual risky level at $33.66.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV