The provider of prepared meals, condiments, sides, snacks and desserts under brand names such as Chef Boyardee, Healthy Choice and Peter Pan, Conagra Foods (CAG) ($31.88) broke below its 200-day SMA at $33.92 on Sept. 10 to a low at $30.64. This weakness followed the setting of a multi-year high at $37.28 on Aug. 5. My annual value level is $21.18 with a weekly pivot at $32.22 and quarterly risky level at $33.21.
The country-style eatery and general store you find off major exits on the interstate highways Cracker Barrel (CBRL) ($104.64) set a multi-year high at $104.98 Friday. My weekly value level is $101.53 with a monthly risky level $109.64.
The owner of Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse and The Capital Grille, Darden Restaurants (DRI) ($48.37) set a 2013 high at $55.25 on June 10 then traded as low as $45.71 on Sept. 3. My weekly value level is $46.89 with a quarterly pivot at $48.81 and annual risky level at $50.52.
Packaged delivery company FedEx (FDX) ($107.24) set a multi-year high at $113.34 on Aug. 26 then ended last week just above its 50-day simple moving average at $107.15. My semiannual value level is $105.29 with a weekly pivot at $107.82 and monthly risky level at $111.55.The maker of breakfast cereals, yogurt, soups, frozen vegetables and other food products General Mills (GIS) ($49.25) set a multi-year high at $53.07 on Aug. 1 then declined to $48.25 on Aug. 29. My quarterly value level is $48.01 with a weekly pivot at $48.87 and annual risky level at $50.81, which was tested at the high.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV