SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBNT) ("Ubiquiti") today announced the availability of two new cutting-edge but disruptively priced UniFi enterprise Wi-Fi access points (AP) for outdoor deployments: UniFi Outdoor AC for 802.11ac; and UniFi Outdoor+ with innovative Multi-Lane RF technology for especially dense or "noisy" environments. Together these products are designed to enable large enterprises, universities, municipalities, event organizers and more to extend their WLAN deployments everywhere with high performance, affordable Wi-Fi outdoor access points.
Ubiquiti's line of UniFi products now offers one of the most complete and advanced portfolio in the industry. On the strength of its Wi-Fi offerings, Ubiquiti has climbed to 4 th in unit market share in just two years, becoming the fastest-growing enterprise WLAN equipment provider in the market, according to Gartner Research. The company recently shipped its 1 millionth AP in just two years.
"Ubiquiti is innovating faster than any other WLAN provider in the market," said Robert J. Pera, CEO at Ubiquiti Networks. "We're first to ship 802.11ac indoors and outdoors, and we have uniquely solved the challenges of high density deployments with our Multi-Lane RF technology. No other company in the industry is providing this level of innovation at disruptive economics."More on UAP-Outdoor-AC:
- First to ship enterprise 802.11ac AP designed for outdoor deployments
- Dual band, 3x3 MIMO access point provides aggregate throughput up to 1750Mbps
- 802.11ac is the latest wireless networking standard, delivering three times the data transfer speeds of the current protocol with improved network robustness, reliability and RF bandwidth utilization efficiency for the most demanding applications and devices
- Disruptively priced at $489 and available now
- Ubiquiti's new, patent-pending Multi-Lane RF technology can provide more than double the throughput of competitive solutions in environments with high interference, building on Ubiquiti's RF expertise in improving Wi-Fi performance for noisy, dense environments, such as stadiums, public spaces, conference centers and more
- Single band 2.4Ghz, 2x2 MIMO access point priced at $189 and available now
- See UAP-Outdoor+ in action in this video at the FedEx Forum: www.ubnt.com/unifi
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts