NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioLight Israeli Life Science Investments Ltd (TASE: BOLT), a unique Biomedical firm engaged in the management and commercialization of technology in cancer diagnostics and ophthalmology, today announced its September 12th RetailInvestorConferences.com presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
BioLight's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > click on the red "register/ watch event now" button
About BioLight Israeli Life Sciences Investments Ltd:BioLight Israeli Life Sciences Investments Ltd. is a unique Biomedical firm engaged in the management and commercialization of technology in cancer diagnostics and ophthalmology. The company was founded in 2005 and as of April 21, 2011 a group led by Mr. Israel Makov gained control in the company introducing a new approach of value creation through knowledge synergies (the clusters approach).BioLight is a public company traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (BOLT). About RetailInvestorConferences.com: Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network. SOURCE BioLight Israeli Life Science Investments Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV