PARIS, Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi US and its consumer health business Chattem, Inc., have re-introduced Rolaids ® to stores across the United States. The iconic brand returns after a three-year hiatus in the marketplace and follows Chattem's acquisition of Rolaids earlier this year.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/63227-sanofi-us-and-chattem-re-introduce-rolaids-in-the-united-states
" For the last few years there has been a significant gap in the over-the-counter antacid marketplace here in the U.S.," said Zan Guerry, Chief Executive Officer, Chattem. " Starting today, the millions of people who suffer from frequent heartburn and acid indigestion can once again turn to Rolaids to help relieve their symptoms."Rolaids is sold in retail stores across the United States and is available in both tablets and a new liquid form. The liquid is a first for the brand, as is new Ultra Strength formulation in both tablets and liquid. Ultra Strength Tablets and Liquid deliver Rolaids' strongest level of acid neutralization. "I ncorporating Rolaids into Chattem's portfolio further strengthens Sanofi's position as a leader in the U.S. consumer healthcare sector and helps to further diversify our category offerings," said Anne Whitaker, President, North America Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi . Chattem will support the re-launch of Rolaids with a fully integrated marketing campaign featuring chef and restaurateur Guy Fieri. The campaign includes national television spots that include Fieri and re-establishes one of the most recognized advertising taglines of all-time – How Do You Spell Relief? R-O-L-A-I-D-S. Heartburn occurs when the opening between the stomach and esophagus malfunctions and allows stomach acid to enter the esophagus. More than two-thirds of all U.S. adults experience heartburn at least once per month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV