Paladina Health, LLC, and The Spectranetics Corporation (NASDAQ:SPNC), both Colorado companies, today announced an alliance to offer an innovative medical home option for Spectranetics teammates and dependents in two Colorado Springs locations.
One Paladina Health ® clinic will be on-site at the Spectranetics corporate headquarters at 9965 Federal Drive. Another clinic will be conveniently located for use by Spectranetics teammates and their families throughout the Colorado Springs community.
Spectranetics selected Paladina Health’s medical home model because it offers teammates and their dependents 24/7 access to their own personal physician and leads to better health outcomes for patients.
“We want our teammates and their families to have easy and unlimited access to high-quality physicians who are focused on improving their health over the long-term,” said Robert Fuchs, vice president of global HR for Spectranetics. ”More than 325 teammates work at our headquarters facility, and we are delighted to be able to add the on-site health clinic to our comprehensive wellness package.”The Paladina Health model’s components include:
- 24/7 access to a personal physician, who is available via mobile phone and is held accountable for each patient’s satisfaction, engagement and health;
- Convenient clinics that provide same-day or next-day appointments; and
- A broad range of medical services, including primary and preventive care, personalized chronic condition support and basic urgent care; and assistance to patients in navigating specialty and hospital-based care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV