GTT (NYSE MKT:GTT) today announced that Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT will speak at the 4 th annual Alpha Select Conference hosted by Craig-Hallum Capital Group on September 26, 2013 at Convene Midtown East, 730 3 rd Ave., New York, NY. Mr. Calder will present GTT’s growth strategy and members of GTT management will be available to hold one-on-one meetings.
“GTT is privileged to be presenting at the Craig-Hallum Alpha Select conference,” said Mr. Calder. “We will provide investors with an overview of GTT’s past performance, explain our leadership position in cloud networking, and outline our aggressive growth strategy for the future.”
Companies that are attending the Alpha Select Conference have been individually selected by the Craig-Hallum research team based on some of the following characteristics: attractive business model, favorable macro-secular themes, above average growth prospects, strong management team, unique and elegant solution to a large problem, sustainable competitive advantage, and significant unappreciated value.
For investors who are interested in scheduling a one-on-one meeting with GTT, please visit the Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference website to schedule an appointment.About GTT GTT is the premier cloud network provider to the world. Powered by our global Ethernet and IP backbone, GTT operates the most interconnected network on the globe. With 15 years of proven experience, GTT delivers simplicity, speed and agility, with an absolute client focus. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV