Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) today announced a specialized version of Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition that is designed to enable physicians using Epic’s electronic health record (EHR) system to optimize their productivity and documentation quality. This latest version of Nuance’s medical speech recognition solution helps physicians spend more time with patients, accelerates enterprise-wide physician adoption and facilitates more complete documentation, which is the foundation for high-quality patient care and appropriate reimbursement.
Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition for Epic pairs the industry’s fastest, most accurate medical speech recognition technology from Nuance with more than 1,000 customized EHR commands to enhance physician productivity. Healthcare providers also benefit from the following established Dragon Medical customizations:
- Designed for virtualized environments – Optimizes physician use of Dragon Medical with virtualized EHRs without time-intensive, costly technical integration or configuration;
- Tailored, voice-enabled templates and content – Helps streamline and ensure thorough clinical documentation by offering pre-developed templates and content for the creation of standard notes; and
- Proven, physician-led services – Improves physician productivity and satisfaction with both technologies from day one of deployment by offering skilled clinician consultants with deep knowledge of EHRs and Dragon Medical.
Today, more than 50 percent of U.S. physicians use Nuance speech recognition to spend more time with patients and less time documenting. In addition, nearly 80 percent of provider organizations using Epic also partner with Nuance because of their tight integration. This integration makes clinical documentation easier for physicians, while simultaneously creating higher quality and more structured data, which are essential for managing healthcare today. Many of these organizations have implemented and trained physicians on Dragon Medical and the EHR in unison in order to promote adoption and workflow integration from the start.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV