FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- JetBlue (JBLU) plans to start a new nonstop flight service to Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida starting on May 1, 2014.
The airline said Monday that it will also start nonstop service twice a day to Port of Spain, Trinidad's capitol airport, from JFK International Airport in New York beginning Feb. 24, 2014.
Destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean now comprise nearly one-third of JetBlue Airways Corp.'s route network.
JetBlue also announced that it is adding twice daily nonstop flights to Savannah/Hilton Head from JFK International. The service will start on Feb. 13, 2014.JetBlue shares finished at $6.50 on Friday. They are down 11% from their 52-week high of $7.28 in April. They traded as low as $4.76 last September.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV