BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, September 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, today announced the release of Attunity Replicate 3.0, the latest version of its award-winning data replication and loading software. The solution helps organizations access, load, replicate and synchronize the ever-expanding variety and volume of data with ease and efficiency to provide better business insights faster. And it has been shown in Company tests internally and at customer sites to be at least 2-3 times faster than alternatives. Providing secure data transfer over long distances such as wide area networks (WANs), the cloud and satellite connections, Attunity Replicate 3.0 is optimal for Big Data analytics, business intelligence (BI), business continuity and disaster recovery initiatives. Attunity Replicate 3.0 is also a truly automated data replication solution requiring no scripting, and features the broadest expanse of database support in the industry.
"Attunity understands the Big Data challenges that organizations face and Attunity Replicate 3.0 is a testament to that. Its optimized technology supports a myriad of heterogeneous environments, regardless of geography or distance, as well as numerous data warehousing and cloud solution providers," said Carl Olofson, Research Vice President at IDC. "Many practitioners don't realize the level of difficulty involved in moving Big Data, but Attunity's trusted role and decades of experience allow it to do that expertly."
Attunity's products, known for optimized, industry-leading performance, ease of use and broad platform support, are used by thousands of customers worldwide. Attunity Replicate 3.0 provides unique and innovative performance capabilities for moving Big Data sets. Its out-of-the box automation streamlines the data loading process including full-load replication, TurboStream data transfer, and optimized change data capture (CDC) technology."Kongsberg Maritime embedded Attunity Replicate as part of its new Information Management System, K-IMS, which enables immediate availability of data between offshore and onshore systems over WAN and satellite connections," said Jon Fredrik Lehn-Pedersen, Vice President, Drilling and Advanced Vessels at Kongsberg Maritime. "Enabling these capabilities is essential for safety, troubleshooting and decision making, so having the right technology and the right partners were vital elements in building such a complex and mission-critical solution. Attunity Replicate delivered the high performance, reliability and cost efficiency we needed to make K-IMS a success." Attunity Replicate 3.0 enhancements include:
- TurboStream DX (Data Transfer) - based on innovative technology with advanced resiliency and three levels of advanced security, this WAN transfer engine optimizes transfer speeds when target databases are located off premises. This high security and performance is especially important when using a low-bandwidth network or replicating over long distances including to/from the cloud or over satellite connections.
- New database and analytics platform support including Sybase and HP Vertica - in addition to existing support for Teradata, Pivotal Greenplum, Exadata, Actian Vectorwise and other popular data warehouses, Attunity Replicate 3.0 leverages native utilities and APIs to guarantee fast, optimized and secured data capture and load for new targets, including SAP Sybase IQ, HP Vertica, and Microsoft SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW). In addition, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) is now supported as both a source and target.
- Database activity monitoring -Attunity Replicate 3.0's auditing facility allows capturing and monitoring of full event trails of replicated database activities (inserts, deletes, updates) which are then stored in audit tables on the target database. Security policy triggers or events utilizing message queuing technologies like JMS or MSMQ can be set when specified database elements are altered, including the contents within a specified object.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV