OTTAWA, Sept. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Validian Corp. (OTCQB:VLDI), the first-to-market with the next generation of cyber security technology for the management and protection of digital information, data and assets, today announced the completion of Version 2.1 of the Validian Core Technology Platform (CTP 2.1), an upgrade that extends Validian's platform to secure all web applications and non-mobile applications, thereby securing access of those applications as well as the storage, access or transfer of digital information through the applications.
With the completion of Version 2.1, Validian has now commenced the development of Validian CTP Version 3.0. Validian CTP Version 3.0 is the world's first technology to secure mobile applications working on, and the storage, access and transfer of digital information, data and assets on, all mobile devices working on the four main mobile operating system platforms: Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8 and Blackberry 10. CTP Version 3.0 is scheduled for completion and release during Q4 2013.
Currently more than 90% of all cyber attacks are directed at both mobile and non-mobile applications. Recent revelations have confirmed that government agencies and hackers can crack the protective measures on Android, iPhones, Blackberry and Microsoft mobile devices giving them access to all users' data on all major smartphones. Furthermore, these government agencies and hackers are stealing digital information on mobile and non-mobile devices during transit before the encryption process or after the decryption process, or by stealing the cryptographic keys, which are stored by all hardware encryption and software encryption processes, in order to decrypt the encrypted data.Validian is the first and only cyber security technology that:
- authenticates applications thereby preventing all unauthorized access of any mobile or non-mobile application and thereby preventing these cyber attacks directed at both mobile and non-mobile applications;
- encrypts all digital information at the data byte level inside the sending application and decrypts the digital information inside the receiving application so that the data never travels unencrypted before the encryption process or after the decryption process; and
- dynamically changes all cryptographic keys so that no cryptographic keys are stored and therefore cannot be stolen to decrypt encrypted data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV