- Best Customer Premise Technology: Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR. Accompanied by small, sleek Joey™ units for second, third, and fourth-room viewing, the Hopper enables customers to pause live TV in one room and continue watching in another room.
- Best Satellite Contribution/Distribution/Transmission Solution: PrimeTime Anytime. With this feature, DISH customers can easily record primetime shows on up to each of the four broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX) and save them for up to eight days.
- Best Content-On-Demand Solution: DISH Anywhere application. This app for iOS and Android devices allows DISH subscribers to access their live TV and DVR recordings on mobile devices over the Internet. Live mobile viewing is enabled using Sling technology and is now integrated into the new Hopper with Sling.
- Best Mobile TV Technology or Service: Hopper Transfers application. With this unique capability, viewers can move recorded television programs from their DVR to an iPad and watch those shows on the go for no additional charge. The transfer of these recordings to the iPad occurs via Wi-Fi in the home. This feature is exclusive to Hopper with Sling.
- Best Social TV Technology, Service or Application: DISH Explorer application. DISH Explorer is Hopper’s second-screen iPad app that combines program-discovery tools, social media engagement and remote-control capabilities.
International Broadcasters Proclaim DISH's Hopper As Best Home Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts