Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the availability of Elsevier Reference Modules on ScienceDirect, which allow researchers to access updated reference content as science progresses.
Note to Editors: To join our media demonstration of Reference Modules on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET, send your name, title, publication and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also request one-on-one interviews and demonstrations.
Reference Modules combine thousands of related reference work articles into one source of trustworthy information that is continuously updated by experts. The first modules available to researchers are Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering, and Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences.
Researchers benefit by gaining access to the most current foundational content that was previously locked up during the lengthy publishing process. In the past, updated reference work content would have been unavailable to researchers until the publishing cycle was complete, typically a five to seven year process.Reference Modules include the following:
- Content from Elsevier’s authoritative, peer-reviewed reference works
- Articles that are continuously reviewed, updated as needed and then time stamped by an expert editorial board
- Intuitive subject hierarchies designed by each module’s editorial board that make the articles easy to navigate and find essential information
- Linking to relevant journal articles and book chapters on ScienceDirect for additional information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV