- BRP is set to transform the PWC industry with 2014 Sea-Doo Spark model
- PLUS! 2014 Can-Am Spyder RT with a completely new Rotax 1330 ACE in-line triple engine and six-speed transmission
- PLUS! All-new four-seat 2014 Can-Am Commander MAX 1000 model and the mud-ready Can-Am Maverick 1000R X mr side-by-side vehicle
- PLUS! 2014 Can-Am Outlander 6x6 ATV model
VALCOURT, QC, Sept. 15, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - BRP today unveiled at its semi-annual sales meeting held in Orlando, Florida, its 2014 model year Can-Am and Sea-Doo product lines that will assert its leadership in innovation.
More than 2,500 people representing 99 countries witnessed the unveiling of the all-new Sea-Doo Spark watercraft, the all-new Rotax 1330 ACE engine for the Can-Am Spyder RT roadster, the all-new four-seat Can-Am Commander Max 1000 and mud-ready Can-Am Maverick 1000R X mr side-by-side vehicles as well as the Can-Am Outlander 6x6 ATV.
"BRP teams have really come together to demonstrate their capacity to innovate and contribute again to foster the strong reputation of our Sea-Doo and Can-Am brands," said José Boisjoli, president and CEO."I am confident that with the new Sea-Doo Spark models we can recreate the golden years of the PWC in markets worldwide with cleaner, more fun, more affordable and easier-to-use watercraft." "The Can-Am brand has become one of the strongest brands in the industry since its revival in 2006. We have made tremendous strides with our on- and off-road products," concluded Boisjoli. Sea-Doo BRP continues the legacy of paradigm shifting the watercraft industry with a fun, more affordable, easier-to-use and more fuel-efficient watercraft. Powered by the new Rotax 900 ACE in-line three-cylinder engine, the Sea-Doo Spark watercraft is compact, designed with an all-new Exoskel architecture consisting of a lightweight, durable and recyclable Polytec material, making it easy to manoeuvre and extremely playful. The most accessible new watercraft on the market, the 2014 Sea-Doo Spark PWC, costs nearly 40% less than its closest competitive model 1 and is the most fuel-efficient watercraft in the industry 2. "I am convinced we will expand our market leadership in North America with our 2014 Sea-Doo line-up by attracting new customers and capturing our existing customer base," said Yves Leduc, vice-president and general manager, North America division. "The Sea-Doo Spark model makes possible right now every family's dream of great days on the water." The new Sea-Doo line brings a burst of fresh colours with many trend-setting options that will excite the most selective rider looking to enter the watercraft market and wanting to personalise it. It offers a playful experience on the water, accommodating up to 2 or 3 people, making it perfect for young families. Its light weight also means it is easy to tow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV