Rovia Named 'North America's Leading Travel Agency' At 2013 World Travel Awards
PLANO, Texas, Sept. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rovia was named " North America's Leading Travel Agency" at the 2013 World Travel Awards in Antigua and Barbuda on September 14. World Travel Awards is one of the most prestigious awards programs in the global travel and tourism industry.
Rovia, a leading online travel agency, has three World Travel Awards nominations and two wins under its belt. The company's comprehensive booking engine, featuring best-price assurance with its innovative RateShrinker technology, won Rovia the "World's Leading Travel Booking Website" in 2012.
"It's an honor to be named a winner in the World Travel Awards," Rovia President Mike Putman said. "The fact that we're recognized as North America's Leading Travel Agency means we're really continuing to raise the bar of excellence—and the travel industry is taking notice! This esteemed award shows we're building greater awareness of our brand and is a testament to the level of engagement our Rovia team members have after adopting our new set of core values."World Travel Awards program, celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, recognizes brands that push the boundaries of industry excellence. The program is highly comprehensive, honoring several industry segments, such as "Airlines and Airports," "Hotels and Resorts," "Honeymoon Destinations," and "Car Hire." About Rovia: Rovia is an award-winning online travel company with offices in South Carolina and Texas. With almost 30 years of experience in the travel industry, Rovia is quickly becoming the largest provider of curated group travel experiences in the world. The company annually produces and manages hundreds of unique pre-packaged experiences for groups numbering from a few dozen to a few thousand. For inquiries, contact: Hadas Sasson-Zitomer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Rovia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV