Best Full-sized sedan
2013 Toyota Avalon
Before this model year, the Avalon was basically a really nice Camry. It was the prototypical grandfather's car that claimed a load of luxuries, but couched them all in drab, rigid plastic. Oh, and it just soaked up gas like a garage chamois.
For 2013, however, Toyota put the Avalon on a Lexus ES frame, dropped the mileage to a combined 35 miles per gallon and spruced up the interior with some new tech toys and more luxurious detail. The pindrop-silent ride remains, but the Avalon feels just a little younger.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV