Best Seven-passenger SUV
2014 Buick Enclave
Edmunds could have picked the less-expensive GMC Acadia or Chevrolet Traverse for this list, but no: Of the Lambda platform trio of GM crossovers, it just had to pick the costliest one on the list. Ignoring the absolutely deplorable combined 20 miles per gallon of so-called efficiency, there isn't a whole lot separating this monster from its siblings.
They all have roughly the same electronics package, they all seat eight passengers, they all have 116 cubic feet of combined cargo space -- the best in their class. So why the Enclave? We'll let Edmunds explain:The Enclave possesses near-luxury styling cues, high-quality cabin materials, extra sound insulation and greater standard feature content than its sedan brand mates. As a result, it's simply more special than its fellow Lambda triplets. See, it's a special little snowflake that just can't make it work for less than $30,000. Surely your family that would be using any of those three vehicles for the same utilitarian purposes deserves something super special for those mundane tasks, right?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV