2014 Honda (HMC) Odyssey
For families in the know, the minivan category isn't just some '90s throwback. It's an absolute essential that inspires pickup-style loyalty.
Hardliners swear by their Toyota Siennas, Nissan Quests and Dodge Grand Caravans. But the Odyssey can carry up to eight people with enough room behind them for a small grill. More importantly, it can carry five family members, collapse the third row and have 93.1 cubic feet for more storage.It doesn't matter if it's cool when second-row seats can be configured to fit three child seats and the Odyssey's removable center console has a flip-up and a "cool box" beverage cooler for sandwiches and drinks. Sure, the optional 16.2-inch split screen entertainment system that lets passengers watch two programs was once considered this van's killer app, but the addition of the HondaVac to this year's Odyssey Touring Elite gives shuttle-driving a helping hand when the Shop-Vac is miles away in the garage and the backseat is filled with beheaded animal crackers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV