Best large pickup
2014 Ram 1500
You're just juggling pinless hand grenades when you name any pickup truck the "best." Pickup owners are the most loyal vehicle owners in the U.S. and just about any pick you end up with is going to explode in your face.
Ram's sales are up 24% year-to-date, but Edmunds really likes the 2014 model and its eight-speed automatic transmission, a new fuel-efficient diesel engine with increased towing capacity and choice of rear coil springs or air suspension. Forget that both Ford's F-Series and Chevrolet's Silverado outsell the Ram by a wide margin. It's the options that are the key to wooing neutral buyers in the pickup wars.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV