LEWIS CENTER, Ohio, Sept. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DCB Financial Corp, (OTC Bulletin Board DCBF), parent holding company of The Delaware County Bank & Trust Company, Lewis Center, Ohio (the "Bank") appointed Jerome J. Harmeyer, President of Liberty Casting Company which operates five foundries in Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania, as a Class III director to the boards of DCBF and the Bank. The appointment was effective September 9, 2013.
Harmeyer, 74, was a member of the DCBF Board of Directors from 1990 to 2009 and served as the Chairman of the Board from 1994 to 1998.
"Jerry brings back to the board a strong sense of our company's history. He is an astute businessman and terrific leader," said DCBF President Ronald J. Seiffert. "We look forward to having Jerry back on the board."
About DCB Financial Corp:DCB Financial Corp is the financial holding company of The Delaware County Bank and Trust Company, which provides personal, small business and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses throughout Delaware, Union and northern Franklin Counties in Central Ohio. The Bank was established in 1950 and is one of the largest community banks in Central Ohio.SOURCE DCB Financial Corp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV