HOUSTON, Sept. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI), an international, Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced that senior management will present in New York City at Fourth Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference on September 17, 2013.
Fourth Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference DetailsDate: Tuesday, September 17, 2013Location: The Waldorf Astoria, New York
About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.Group 1 owns and operates 139 automotive dealerships, 178 franchises, and 35 collision centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Brazil that offer 33 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing, service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.Group 1 Automotive can be reached on the Internet at www.group1auto.com. Investor contacts: Sheila RothManager, Investor RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5741 | firstname.lastname@example.org Media contacts: Pete DeLongchampsV.P. Manufacturer Relations and Public AffairsGroup 1 Automotive Inc.713-647-5770 | email@example.com Clint WoodsPierpont Communications, Inc.713-627-2223 | firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV