Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC) will host an investor-analyst day on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at its corporate headquarters in Milwaukee from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Central time.
Presentations will include a strategic overview by Brady President and CEO Frank Jaehnert, Workplace Safety Strategic Review by WPS President Scott Hoffman, ID Solutions Strategic Review by IDS President Matt Williamson, and a Financial Review by CFO Tom Felmer.
Internet users will be able to access the live webcast, PowerPoint presentations from Brady’s Executive Management Team, and replay at www.bradycorp.com.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2013, employed approximately 7,400 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady’s fiscal 2013 sales were approximately $1.15 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV