The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) today announced that it will participate in the Morgan Stanley Industrials & Auto Conference at The Montage, Laguna Beach, California, on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Glen E. Tellock, president and chief executive officer, will participate in a moderator-lead discussion beginning at 10:20 a.m. Pacific time, (1:20 p.m. Eastern time).
A live audio webcast of the company’s remarks and an archived replay can be accessed through the investor relations section of Manitowoc’s website at www.manitowoc.com.
About The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
Founded in 1902, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a multi-industry, capital goods manufacturer with over 115 manufacturing, distribution, and service facilities in 26 countries. The company is recognized globally as one of the premier innovators and providers of crawler cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction industry, which are complemented by a slate of industry-leading product support services. In addition, Manitowoc is one of the world's leading innovators and manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment, which includes 24 market-leading brands of hot- and cold-focused equipment. In 2012, Manitowoc’s revenues totaled $3.9 billion, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV