Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) today announced that Assi Ginzburg, CFO, and other members of management will participate in the Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, September 17, 2013.
A copy of Delek US’ latest investor presentation will be provided at the conference. An electronic copy of this presentation is currently available in the “Investors” section of the Delek US website at http://www.DelekUS.com.
About Delek US Holdings, Inc.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with
assets in petroleum refining, logistics and convenience store retailing.
The refining segment consists of refineries operated in Tyler, Texas and
El Dorado, Arkansas with a combined nameplate production capacity of
140,000 barrels per day. Delek US Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates also
own approximately 62 percent (including the 2 percent general partner
interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP
(NYSE: DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on
owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets. The retail
segment markets motor fuel and convenience merchandise through a network
of approximately 370 company-operated convenience store locations
operated under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, East Coast®, Fast Food
and Fuel™, Favorite Markets®, Delta Express® and Discount Food Mart™
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV