4. As of noon trading, Howard Hughes ( HHC) is down $0.77 (-0.7%) to $107.73 on light volume. Thus far, 26,052 shares of Howard Hughes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 158,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.52-$109.71 after having opened the day at $108.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.50. The Howard Hughes Corporation is a real estate investment and development company, engaging in managing, developing, and leasing commercial, residential, and mixed-use real estate. The firm invests in retail, commercial, and industrial buildings in United States. Howard Hughes has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 51.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Howard Hughes a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Howard Hughes as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Howard Hughes Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts