2. As of noon trading, TransDigm Group ( TDG) is down $2.74 (-1.9%) to $142.09 on light volume. Thus far, 150,769 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 492,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $142.00-$145.39 after having opened the day at $145.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $144.83. TransDigm Group Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, designs, produces, and supplies engineered aerospace components for commercial and military aircraft customers in the United States. TransDigm Group has a market cap of $7.5 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 6.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate TransDigm Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TransDigm Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts