2. As of noon trading, Dick's Sporting Goods ( DKS) is up $0.31 (0.6%) to $50.39 on light volume. Thus far, 333,280 shares of Dick's Sporting Goods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.13-$50.51 after having opened the day at $50.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.08. Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. operates as a sports and fitness retailer primarily in the Eastern United States. The company provides hardlines, including sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear products; apparel; and footwear products. Dick's Sporting Goods has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 11.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Dick's Sporting Goods a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dick's Sporting Goods as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Dick's Sporting Goods Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts