3. As of noon trading, AutoNation ( AN) is up $0.28 (0.5%) to $53.36 on light volume. Thus far, 231,173 shares of AutoNation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.94-$53.54 after having opened the day at $53.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.08. Bank Group (Agent, others): Equity Coverage: Products Currently Used: Product Ideas: Major Division: Key Products: Rating: AutoNation has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 33.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates AutoNation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AutoNation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full AutoNation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts