2. As of noon trading, General Growth Properties ( GGP) is up $0.32 (1.7%) to $19.68 on average volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of General Growth Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.33-$19.86 after having opened the day at $19.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.36. Real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, development, expansion and financing of regional mall shopping centers in the United States. General Growth Properties has a market cap of $18.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate General Growth Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates General Growth Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. Get the full General Growth Properties Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts