3. As of noon trading, Federal Realty Investment ( FRT) is up $0.61 (0.6%) to $100.43 on light volume. Thus far, 125,212 shares of Federal Realty Investment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 437,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $99.64-$100.80 after having opened the day at $99.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.82. Federal Realty Investment Trust operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership, management, development, and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties. Federal Realty Investment has a market cap of $6.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Federal Realty Investment a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Federal Realty Investment as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Federal Realty Investment Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts