3. As of noon trading, MDU Resources Group ( MDU) is up $0.21 (0.8%) to $26.78 on light volume. Thus far, 73,472 shares of MDU Resources Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 600,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.59-$26.87 after having opened the day at $26.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.57. Electric utility and natural gas services, (NYSE: MDU), diversified natural resource company that has six operating divisions: Electric, Natural Gas Distribution, Utility Services, Pipeline and Energy Services, Natural Gas and Oil Production, and Construction Materials and Mining. MDU Resources Group has a market cap of $5.0 billion and is part of the utilities sector. Shares are up 25.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate MDU Resources Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MDU Resources Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full MDU Resources Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts