3 Financial Stocks Driving The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, UBS ( UBS) is up $0.14 (0.7%) to $20.86 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of UBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.66-$20.87 after having opened the day at $20.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.72. UBS AG, a financial services firm, provides wealth management, asset management, and investment banking products and services worldwide. Its Wealth Management division provides financial services to high net worth individuals worldwide. UBS has a market cap of $79.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 32.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate UBS a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UBS as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been an overall disappointing return on equity. Get the full UBS Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts