Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:35 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Credit Suisse says to buy Stratasys (SSYS). Cramer said the stock has been on fire since its secondary offering. SSYS rose 3.6% to $96.82.
D.A. Davidson & Co. is looking for Herbalife (HLF) to do a $2 billion tender offer. This would crush the short-sellers, Cramer said. HLF rose 3.8% to $73.29.Radian (RDN) is a buy, according to Cramer, especially with the Federal Housing Administration pulling out of the industry. RDN was 3% higher at $14.05. Everyone loves Apache's (APA) deal with Egypt, Cramer said, which is why the stock will go higher. APA was up 1.4% at $88.25. Cramer was short and sweet on Whole Foods Market (WFM): It will go much higher. WFM rose nearly 1% to $58.14. Delta Air Lines (DAL) and other airlines would go up significantly if the U.S. Airways-American Airlines merger actually went through Cramer said, but doubted that it would. DAL ended the day at $23.32, up nearly 1%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV