What To Buy: Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: MAA, STWD, GEO, ARE, BWP
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $95.83 million or 3.11% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, ALEXANDRIA R E EQUITIES INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 5.35%.
- ALEXANDRIA R E EQUITIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ALEXANDRIA R E EQUITIES INC reported lower earnings of $0.99 versus $1.55 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.49 versus $0.99).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 30.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.79 million to $32.36 million.
- You can view the full Alexandria Real Estate Equities Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.