AwoX Presents Its Musical Innovations And Technological Solutions At IBC 2013!
Founded in 2003, AwoX designs and develops connected applications and technologies for TVs, tablets, Smartphones and computers, enabling users to share, play and control multimedia content between these different devices.
Deployed on more than 70 million appliances, its software is used by leading consumer electronics companies for interconnecting audio/video devices.
On the strength of this know-how, in 2013 AwoX began marketing its own range of interconnected multimedia accessories for end users under the AwoX Striim brand. Distributed in 17 languages, these innovative products allow end users to enjoy their music and films at any time on the device of their choice within their home.AwoX is a board member of the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA), the audio/video interconnection standards body, and holds numerous major international patents for its connected technologies and multimedia products. AwoX's design and R&D activities are carried out at its corporate headquarters in Montpellier ( France), while production management is carried out by its industrial subsidiary based in Singapore. AwoX has commercial operations in Shenzhen ( China), Taipei ( Taiwan) and Palo Alto ( USA). More information: http://www.awox.com https://www.facebook.com/AwoXStriim https://twitter.com/AwoX http://www.youtube.com/user/AwoxSolutions SOURCE AwoX
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV