AwoX Presents Its Musical Innovations And Technological Solutions At IBC 2013!
AMSTERDAM, September 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
AwoX, world leader in DLNA software, is presenting its latest technological breakthroughs to telecommunications operators, content providers, electronic device manufacturers and mobile phone specialists at IBC 2013 in Amsterdam. The French company will also be presenting its product innovations, expanding its product line from the launch of the AwoX Striim LIGHT BT™, an innovative musical light bulb, in spring 2013.
Since its creation, AwoX has built a solid reputation for developing technologies and accessories, enabling interconnection of devices such as televisions and home audio to the internet. Using the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) standard as a base, the French company today sells licences for its technologies to leading manufacturers of electronic devices. AwoX has sold over 70 million licences and is on target to reach a total of 100 million by the end of the year.
At IBC 2013 AwoX is presenting the following technology solutions:
- AwoX PLAY Striim , enabling you to use your television to play all multimedia content from DLNA devices in the home.
- AwoX PUSH Striim , pushing your content from your smartphone/tablet to your television or other audio/video devices.
- AwoX SEND Striim , controlling all multimedia files stored on devices in the home (PC, NAS…) by using your smartphone or tablet to play content on your television.
- AwoX UP Striim , synchronising all multimedia content from a neteworked device to a connected hard disk drive or Cloud service.
- AwoX MULTI Striim , distributing multimedia content from a TV decoder to other devices in the home (TV, telephone, tablets…) using DTCP IP protection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV